18 April 2010

Hot of the Press!






This is a bow, By undoing the bow, the bag can be made larger to offer more room if needed. Beauty and practicality in one.




Finally created my big tote like Nigerian fabric bag. This took me ages, primarily because I am new to this, this was my first one and also because it is a big bag. Unlike the clutches I am used to, it was a larger project. But I am proud to present it and finally have it completed.

PS. sry about the bad lighting and awkward angles. Maybe I should take a course in photography.

x.out.x

2 comments:

  1. i think this is fabo like totally.. where do i get one just like dat....incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just messing about on the internet and came about your lovely expanding bag. i think its really smashing.
    i have just started doing a bit of bag making and find it really enjoyable. think i'll have a go at making this one, it seems perfect.

    dianne, shropshire. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails