21 April 2010

1st day at Work, received my 1st two orders!

Got to work today, worked on strategy and marketing, ate Thai for lunch... and oh yeah, met these two girls who fell in love with my bags and ordered 3. Can't wait to get cracking on the, but first, MUST GO SHOPPING!
Hopefully, I'll be able to have them done over the week end. Oh so much to do so little time. 


 















My new temporary desk. Very plain I know, I was going for the minimalist style (yeah I just couldn't be bothered to sproose it up.)

On my desk you can see MY LOVELY LOVELY BAG, laptop, water, phone, notepad and the box of Thai I had for lunch. Very nice.

We also had a company called Jollof Pot come in and give us a taste of what the have to offer. Their style is Ghana meets London with weird and wondeful creations such as 'Jollof Balls' (I'll say no more)

PS. my camera phone takes all the blame apologises for the bad angles and bad resolution.

1 comment:

  1. lol. I can see good things in your future. My birthday is cuming up. I av just thought of the perfect personal gift. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails