9 May 2010

More Prezzies for me!!! Yay

I worked as a Marketing and PR Intern at an online retail company and fell in love with a lot of the pieces but was unable to afford it. Now that there is a sale, I can get all that I need at a discounted price. Cant wait till I receive my first pay check. Here are a few of the items I will be treating myself too in the near future. I think I deserve it, don't know why but I really believe I do; and that's good enough for me.


 Love, love, love the colours. Makes me look forward to a summer that may never come.


This risque mini dress will be best worn on some leggings, I'm just not 'brave' enough to wear it on nothing. Loving the hood and its reversable!

 Had to get this light knit for those London summer days that are more chili than breezy,


Had to throw in a couple of vests. So Summery. 

                       


And for desert, I few Silver bangles. It was love at first sight so I just had to! 

All coming to a total of: £a very reasonable price. Love sales. Cant wait to treat myself. I've got goosebumps all over. Is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails